well, its finally out heres the change log
for more info go hereThe Almighty Changelog:
* meta.xml now handles all ISO-8859-1 characters properly (you can use either UTF-8 or ISO-8859-1 encoding, but UTF-8 is restricted to the ISO subset)
* Wiimote power button support (shutdown)
* Wiimote rumble honors system setting
* Fixed some crash bugs
* Fix meta.xml UNIX style newline regression
* All wiimotes work now, not just the first one (only one can point at a time though)
* Classic Controller support
* Nunchuk support (scroll only, using the stick)
* Guitar Hero 3 guitar support
* Left and right change pages too
* Hit 1 on Wiimote to retry the network connection (like clicking on the network icon or Z on the GC pad)
* Added information to the installer
* Fixed some networking issues with networking disabled (and possibly other bugs)
* Pushed in some text to avoid overscan crop
* Widened video width to match system menu (”black bars” fix)
* B returns from app screen (unless scrolling with B-hold)
* Try to initialize network earlier (slight speedup)
* Retry network initialization a few times
* Fix a networking issue (libogc problem)
* Reload stub now identifies itself (magic number, for future use)
* Support broken HTTP proxies in update check
* Show IOS revision in main menu
* () -> * (Hint: old-school Wiimote support needed what? Try it both ways.)
update they made another one i guess
* Fixed B button issues
* Wiimotes now keep the ordering from the System Menu (libogc)
* Hopefully fixed the USB Ethernet Issues
* Fixed wiimote auto-shutdown (libogc)
* Hopefully fixed "video after shutdown" Issues (libogc)
* Changes to () -> *
Last edited by admiral victorinox; 12-09-2008 at 08:47 PM.
Thank you for you updates admiral victorinox
Awesome. I'll have to power up the Wii and update. Thanks for the heads up.
Hail to the king, baby!
D2C2-equipped Wii + Wasabi V3 = I love Nintendo! (and big boobs)
Np and ash I love that movie to xD
You should change the title, it's 1.0, not 10.
how do i upgrade to the v10, do i need to uninstall the v9 which i have to re-install everything else? Do i need the Zelda disc again?
i assume it would be less confusion if i just called it 10 than 1.0
What?? Why? It's not beta anymore. This is the first final release
First = 1, therefor it is called Homebrew channel 1.0
if its the final then why did several hours after it came out, did 1.0.1 come out =\
3 beingOkay, so it’s really just another name for beta10. Getting into double-digit betas sounds kind of lame, and we don’t want to sound too much like google, so we’re calling it 1.0.
As I promised, we’ve listened to your requests for beta10.
the terms Beta, and 10 appear constantly, also in NO PART of the whole report do the terms, FINAL, or the term, Last appear.....The Homebrew Channel: Now With Less Beta!
it was mentioned in the BETA 10, request thing it would be the last one, for a while, and could be considered complete, but it doesnt mean its a final, even in the post for beta 10 it said
there is no point in either, does it actually say its no longer beta, unless you can post one line, outside of maybe "feature complete atm" but even then, its not declared FinalConsider this version “final” at least for the time being.
how do i install wad manager.and also where can i get the dvd dumper cios shit at so i can copy originals