Hugo-Wii is a Wii port of the PC TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine emulator Hugo.
Google Code Page
Things you will need:
A softmodded Wii and remote
A Fat16/32 SD/SDHC or USB device (You can only use SDHC on system menu 4.0 or above.)
Additional BIOS you will need:
syscard.pce (If you intend on playing .bin or .iso files)
File types supported:
Compressed file types supported:
.zip (Only .pce files)
1) Download and extract hugogx-100613.zip. You will end up with a folder named hugogx-100613.
Inside hugogx-100613 you will find apps, hugo, compile_all.bat, history.txt, hugo_cube.dol, hugo-gx.txt, hugo_wii.dol, libogc_license.txt, Makefile.gc, and Makefile.wii.
compile_all.bat, history.txt, hugo_cube.dol, hugo-gx.txt, hugo_wii.dol, libogc_license.txt, Makefile.gc, and Makefile.wii aren't necessary to the emulators operation.
Inside apps you will find hugo.
Inside the hugo in apps you will find boot.dol, icon.png, and meta.xml.
Inside the other hugo folder you will find roms and hugo.xml. roms is currently empty.
2) If you don't already have a apps folder on your SD/SDHC/USB create a folder named apps at your root. - /apps
Copy the entire contents of the hugo folder in apps into the apps folder you are currently using or just created. - /apps/hugo
3) Copy hugo and it's contents (rroms and hugo.xml) to the root of your SD/SDHC/USB. - /hugo (/hugo/roms)
4) Put your ROMs and game images inside roms (/hugo/roms).
If you want to use the optional BIOS (syscard.pce) put it in your hugo folder (/hugo).
5) Eject your SD/SDHC/USB from the PC and insert it in your Wii. Fire the Wii up and enter the HBC. Launch Hugo-Wii and it will go into a credit screen.
Press A and you will be taken into an options screen.
Choose Load New Game and you will be taken into a screen where you can choose where to load your game from.
Select where to load your game from and you will be taken into the game selection screen.
Select your game and it will launch.