Thread: Smash Stack help!!!!!

Smash Stack help!!!!!

First of all, I have a 4.3U Wii that's never been hacked before.

That is the guide I was following.

When I finally did go ahead and download Smash Stack, I deleted the sample stages and there are NO stages at all in there. I place the SD card in and when I go into stage builder, nothing happens...

It just loads, then stays on the same screen, and it seems the SD card is unselectable....

I tried deleting the save file and doing it again, and I do have the right download...not the NTSC-J one...

I've also already tried to use 2 different SD Cards, 1 that was brand new, and the other one I used for my own hacked Wii that I formatted to try it, still doesn't work....

Yeah, you guys were right...
    I did have to use a different SD Card

thanks for the help!
    Last edited by Alchemist919; 12-26-2010 at 07:59 AM.

WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff

Junior Moderator
    On your harddrive (file name: Bliepo.crazy)
    Blog Entries
    Well, try downloading the hack again, maybe something went wrong during the download or something.
    Awesome sig picture does not work
    Brick Prevention- Things you should never do | Ignoring advice and bricking | Be a jedi, donate
    Guide: Softmod ANY wii | How to post a system check | Loading and Playing Wii Backup Games from USB HDD (softmod only)
    System Menu X (IOS150, E) | HBC 1.08 (IOS58) | bootmii/boot2v4 | priiloader 0.7 | cIOSX rev21d2x_v6 (main base IOS 57) | cIOS 223 (IOS 37 + 38 merged) | USB Loader GX 2.2

Are you using an SDHC SD Card? If so, it won't work. Make sure that your Sd Card is less than 2GB.

I actually had the same exact problem last night. I modded my own 4.2u with a 4gb SDHC but when I tried doing a 4.3u doing the smash stack it wouldn't even recognize the sd card while in game. Take pokemonsfan809's advice and it should work