Thread: 4.3U and WiiFlow

4.3U and WiiFlow

Hi, i was hardmodded about 2 years ago with yaosm. then didn't touch my wii except for netflix (and updating the whole way) and now i'm at 4.3U, have homebrew channel installed. I followed a guide to install IOS236, IOS249 (IOS56 v5661) and and IOS250 (IOS38 v4123). I tried running WiiFlow r304-249 and r304-250 but both just sit at the picture with the hard drive usb plug point to the bottom port. I have a hard drive plugged in (NTFS), not sure where to go from here. Thanks!

ok, i guess i wasn't missing anything and my hard drive was acting up. It now runs fine. Another questions however. I have some iso of my games that I ripped and i tried putting those on the hd but wiiflow didn't see them. I popped one of the games in and rippped the game but the wbfs that came out was like 300mb vs the 4 gb of iso. Is that normal? Also i found a wiiflow manager that can do the conversion but was hoping to keep my backups in iso format so that I could burn them in the future if needed. Any ideas? Thanks!

Start WiiFlow, settings, install..Put game disk in and click GO and WiiFlow will rip the game for you...Then you can go into WiiFlow settings again, 2nd page I think it is and download the missing covers if you have a working Wi Fi connection.