Nancy the Moderator
VWA, Game Master, News Hound
Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
msxDS is a MSX/MSX2/MSX2+ emulator for DS/DS Lite.
msxDS is based on fmsxDS v.0.07 from Nyagosu but since then, several bugfixes and improvements have been added.
Version 0.87 (2010-12-11)
* Updated Carts.crc file for several megarom from Spain (CAS converted to ROM), etc.
* The LED of CAP and Kana keys are now truly emulated.
* Mouse Emulation.
* F2,F3 Key mapping to L,R trigger for Metal Gear. (ROM versions only.)
* Using the Z80 emulation source code of fMSX v.3.51.
* Z80 emulation code optimization.
* Fixed bug of color 0 in the save state.
* User's manual to PDF.
* Unzip the archive and copy fmsxDS.nds on your flash card.
* Copy the /msxds folder that contains 'CMOS.ROM' and 'Carts.crc' files into root of your flash card.
* Copy MSX/MSX2/MSX2+ japanese BIOS, FM-PAC BIOS and Kanji ROM into this folder.
Source- msxds homepage