Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sold

Sold

~~This unit is SOLD. Thanks for looking!~~

Included in this sale is one Wii console (Bootmii/boot2).

The drive on this console has been repaired and is completely functional, able to read backup discs and dvds.

This console runs great and has no problems reading backup discs or playing from USB. Serial# LU31731XXX-X, System menu 4.1 is installed and the console has boot1b with boot2v2. There will be no gamesave data present on the Wii when it arrives.

It comes fully softmodded with Bootmii installed to boot2 and IOS. Priiloader is installed with system hacks enabled to block disc/online updates, and all necessary cIOS are installed to run backups.

This could make a great last minute gift for someone!

Bonus!

Also, every console I provide comes with your very own ITHIAN Mii available in the Mii channel -- So Cute!!!

Ithian!

Channels Currently Installed:

• Disc
    • Mii
    • Photo
    • Shop
    • Forecast
    • News
    • Nintendo
    • HBC

Here are some shots:

[SPOILER=Pictures]

[/SPOILER]

and the Syscheck:

[SPOILER=Syscheck]sysCheck v2.0.1 by Double_A
    ...runs on IOS58 (rev 6175).

Region: NTSC-U
    System Menu 4.1U (v449)
    Hollywood v0x11
    Boot2 v2

Found 62 titles.
    Found 35 IOS on this console. 0 of them are stub.

IOS9 (rev 1034): No Patches
    IOS11 (rev 10): Trucha Bug ES Identify Flash Access
    IOS12 (rev 525): No Patches
    IOS13 (rev 1031): No Patches
    IOS14 (rev 1031): No Patches
    IOS15 (rev 1031): No Patches
    IOS17 (rev 1031): No Patches
    IOS20 (rev 12): Trucha Bug ES Identify Flash Access
    IOS21 (rev 1038): No Patches
    IOS22 (rev 1293): No Patches
    IOS28 (rev 1806): No Patches
    IOS30 (rev 1040): Trucha Bug ES Identify Flash Access
    IOS31 (rev 3607): No Patches
    IOS33 (rev 3607): No Patches
    IOS34 (rev 3607): No Patches
    IOS35 (rev 3607): No Patches
    IOS36 (rev 3351): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access
    IOS37 (rev 5662): No Patches
    IOS38 (rev 4123): No Patches
    IOS50 (rev 4889): Trucha Bug NAND Access
    IOS53 (rev 5662): No Patches
    IOS55 (rev 5663): No Patches
    IOS56 (rev 5661): No Patches
    IOS57 (rev 5918): No Patches
    IOS58 (rev 6175): No Patches
    IOS60 (rev 6174): No Patches
    IOS61 (rev 5661): No Patches
    IOS202 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug NAND Access USB 2.0
    IOS222 (rev 4): Trucha Bug ES Identify USB 2.0
    IOS223 (rev 4): Trucha Bug ES Identify USB 2.0
    IOS224 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug NAND Access USB 2.0
    IOS236 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access
    IOS249 (rev 17): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access USB 2.0
    IOS250 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access USB 2.0
    IOS254 (rev 65281): BootMii
    BC v6
    MIOS v10

Report generated on 2010/12/10. [/SPOILER]

Price is $95 shipped to the lower 48. Anywhere else we can discuss shipping prices.

I accept Paypal, and only to verified Paypal accounts with a Confirmed shipping address (If you're a long-time/trusted/active member here don't worry about this, we'll work something out). If these requirements are not met at time of payment the money will be promptly refunded. This is for my protection as well as yours.

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by Ithian; 12-23-2010 at 08:08 AM.
    "I think that the Wii is a beautiful piece of hardware, and a broken Wii is a tragedy. It doesn’t matter why or how." -- Bushing

Hey.. i see you have Wii's for sale with repaired disk drives.. I am guessing you get access to some where the disk drives have failed... I just need one that will work with an external USB drive, as I don't trust giving the kids access to the original disks I have (and having them scratched and broken).. I am looking to get a 2nd Wii for as little as possible... So, if you are willing, and have one available... How much would you charge me for a Wii w/ a broken optical drive? I can softmod myself if that helps you out.. I just need the power transformer & sensor bar.. I have controllers and video cable already... Thanks in advance

Thank you for the inquiry. I currently do not have what you're looking for.

Being honest, I probably wouldn't sell a Wii in that condition regardless of the request. Not for any ill-suited reasons, but because I just couldn't stand sending out a Wii that wasn't in the best shape possible. I enjoy repairing these consoles and seeing them perform at their all around best.

But again thanks for the inquiry and good luck in your search.
    "I think that the Wii is a beautiful piece of hardware, and a broken Wii is a tragedy. It doesn’t matter why or how." -- Bushing

Ok.. thanks anyways I guess

i would be interested in buying it what do i need to do to get you the money

PM sent...

is it still for sale

If it is still for sale, I'll take it

PM sent your way.

Oop's, I replyed to the wrong thread. I thought I was repling to the complete system you had for sell

Ah nevermind the PM I sent you then. That system is pending sale at the moment and is unavailable. Thanks for your interest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast