this is a all in 1, to get the most out of your 3.2 firmware! use it like any other homebrew app.
Code:Shop Channel and IOS51 Installer by tona Since so many people have been yelling about "Oh noes, the updates are the fear! And how will I ever purchase legal Wii content again!" I decided to whip up a quick 'n' pretty (dirty) installer for the shop channel and IOS51. You can choose to install the latest IOS51, the latest shop channel, or both. Please be warned that this release will *always* grab the latest IOS51 and shop channel, even a year from now. The version numbers are not hard coded. I tried it once and it seemed to work just dandy. Just make sure you don't have weird region settings and whatnot. It seems rather picky this time around. I'm still testing things out with it. Slight update: I've added the Signature Hash Checking patch now. It's not worth much, but I'm sure people will say "Yay!" You can choose whether or not to apply this patch. (c) 2008 tona / the internet
Brilliant, just what I was looking for. Cheers.
How do I install these files? There are 2 files:
and data/ folder
Use the Homebrew Channel (HBC) and run the .dol file.... this should update it for you
Do you have HBC installed? if not, follow my directions.
1. go to google, look up BANNERBOMB
2. format your sd card to fat16
3. download bannerbomb from the website.
4. open the WII folder. place the contents of the folder into the sd card.
5. ( DO NOT INSERT YOUR SD CARD YET ) go to WII SETTINGS > DATA MANAGEMENT > CHANNELS > SD CARD
6. Now, put in your SD card. it will ask you to run boot.dol /elf. click yes.
7. proceed through with all the instructions and you will have the homebrew channel installed. the homebrew channel will automatically create a folder called apps.
8. take out your sd card, put it in your computer and drag and drop the installer files from the patchmii-shop into apps.
9. RUN HBC, and click on the app.
There, it will install on its own!
Im so pro at mario kart.
hi there new to this but was reading your thread about shop channel ,does this mean if i download the patchmii that i will be able to use the shop channel.my wii version is 3.4 and softmodded . the shop channel on wii says i need to update in order to use it ,but i do not want to do that so never got to use shop channel so if you could supply some info on this thanks....
Thanks, dude. That's what I'm looking for.
Many thanks !!