Dolphin is a Gamecube and Wii emulator. Most games run perfectly or with minor bugs. Games are playable at HD quality, up to 1080p. This is a remarkable feature the actual Gamecube and Wii consoles are not capable of. As an open source project everyone can commit improvements. The code is hosted on code.google.com. Dolphin is actively developed and almost every day new features are added and bugs fixed as well.
Beginner's guide to get Dolphin working
Dolphin makes use of two processors if present!
* Windows XP or higher, or Linux, or MacOSX Intel.
* Fast CPU with SSE2.
* GPU with Pixel Shader 2.0 or greater. Not all integrated graphics chips work. read more
Dolphin comes with many features. Some are even not available on the original Wii gaming console.
* You can save a running game whenever you want and reload a state.
* Anti-Aliasing and Anisotropic Filtering makes the games more brilliant and realistic. Typically a game looks much better on Dolphin than on the original Wii console. Actual quality depends on the graphics card.
* Play on maximum resolution in high definition up to 1080p. This is a remarkable feature the original Wii console lacks of.
* Connect your Wiimote and Nunchuck to your computer for a better gaming experience.
Dolphin Emulator - Download
I put a link to the official website because this gets updated too much for me to post everytime there's an update. This was updated just a few minutes ago
Last edited by Red_Gh0st; 11-27-2010 at 10:04 PM.