Thread: syscheck, dop-mii, dop-ios, pimpmywii test, all freeze at ios 14

Thanks

syscheck, dop-mii, dop-ios, pimpmywii test, all freeze at ios 14

here's the rub.

i got an old wii (LU30) from a guy who thought it was full bricked. he did install bootmii as boot2 and i managed to get into the system menu. it's running 4.2u with ios249 rev17. legit games are working fine but backups don't. it has neogamma 6 and 7 installed as channels, a number of vc games and hbc 1.0.5(ios36). he didn't make a nand backup but i did as soon as i got into the system menu. he installed an older version of cioscorp but i'm not sure which one. I'm not sure what else he did to it.

I can delete game saves but not channels in data management(locks up when i try). I've run syscheck, pimpmywii(pass the test only), dop-ios, and dop-mii but they all freeze at ios 14. tried to overwrite it as per the remove cioscorp guide but no dice. wondering if i should uninstall it and install fresh.*edit* nope, that didn't work but everything else in the guide was a success. how do you fix a corrupt ios if you can't overwrite or delete it? anytitledeleter also froze up on channel removal.

i want to get backup games running because i already have an unmodded wii for my legit games. if anyone can help or at least point me in the right direction I would be much obliged.
    Last edited by Venatoris; 11-26-2010 at 06:42 PM.

Thanks
    bump.
    still need help.
    and yes, i have been reading the guides but i'm still lost.

Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,596 Times in 2,026 Posts
    Here is a clue. If you have system checks freeze at a certain ios, it is likely to be corrupted and needs to be replaced. Almost any of the apps you have mentioned can be used to do this.

Thanks
    i've tried them all. the wii freezes if i try to overwrite or uninstall it.