Thread: AceKard 2i For NDS & DSi Advice

AceKard 2i For NDS & DSi Advice

Hi, has anyone got any suggestion's where a good safe online shop to buy one of these from in the uk. I have brought one about a year ago from a shop called, the hanger shop but they do not take pay pal any more, so im a bit stuck on where to go. I have seen many shop's from googling but have no idea how trust worthy these shop's are.

Thank's in advance.

hi go to this site and sighn up and there is a chat box get all the information you need NDSUniverse - The #1 Resource for Free NDS Roms and more!

this is were i have orded my superdstwo card from hasnt came yet because i got it on free shipping takes upto 3-5 weeks http://www.r4ds-ds.co.uk/ the other link i gave you is a good site you will get loads of help if you have problems with your card and if you need the latest firmware good luck
    Last edited by peire; 11-24-2010 at 07:01 AM.
    thanks to bmarlo for this signature

Wiihacks Recommended
    Pro Installer/Store
    I recommend m3i zero over ak2i, we had a lot of ak2i fail after a few months only.
    We are not in UK but ship there and fairly decent speed from here to UK, via Royal Post.
    If interested let me know
    Send me a PM if you need any Canadamods.ca support

$9.95 Flat Rate Shipping to Canada & USA
    Official Support for Canadamods. I am here to help.

email: sales@canadamods.ca | website: http://www.canadamods.ca | Phone: +1 416 728 0648

We are the Official Distributors for: P.3Key, Wode JukeBox, WasabiDX, WiiKey, DriveKey, M3i & More - Always Authentic Guarenteed !
    Buy Wode JukeBox v2.0 here: Here