Thread: WiiKey 2 Compatability

Thanks

Ca WiiKey 2 Compatability

Is the WiiKey 2 compatible with the new red 25th Anniversary Edition of the Wii or the new black Wiis? I have one with the original WiiKey installed, but it was physically broken on a trip and won't start. I even opened it up and the main board was split in half... I want to buy myself a new one but I want to know if the new ones are compatible or not first.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,303 Times in 1,226 Posts
    nope it comes with d3-2/d-4 drive so only modchip that works with it would be ..wiikey fusion(sd loading) ,wode or sundriver...

Thanks
    Thanks.

Two more questions: Is the WiiKey fusion easy to install? And does it allow for disc booting like the Wiikey 1 or is it just through SD cards?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,303 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Haven tried wiikey fusion so cant comment on that...yes it has disc loading but useless with d-3-2/d-4 drive...

you can always softmod and usb load games its much better and very easy to set up or get wode

Thanks
    The reason why I want to do a hard mode again is because I already have a large load of games burned to discs and REALLY don't wanna have to download them all again. But if I can't boot from discs I can always just softmod. I've done it on my friend's Wii so I know enough to get it done.
    Last edited by nightstah; 11-23-2010 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Language (Asterisk or not)