Thread: Help needed after SoftMod.....

Help needed after SoftMod.....

Hi to all,

I have softmodded my Wii using the guide ( Many thanks very very good ) but I have a little problem now. I also have a Wiikey Fusion hard modded and now when i choose the GC icon WiiGator appears and I cannot use this as my controller goes dead. I have scanned through this forum and found that you can remove this by using nus loader and MIOS V10. Here's my problem I have NUSD but cant find MIOS v10 anywhere or a premade Wad.

Help please.....

Many thanks

Mambo

Hi,

Now I seem to be getting somewhere - But I still have no Idea which IOS to change to V10 to remove WiiGator. Please someone help !!!! I have had a look at all the IOS' with DOPMii but I haven't a clue.

Cheers

Mambo
    Last edited by mambobob; 11-21-2010 at 08:11 AM.

How to remove WiiGator

Hi,

I have WiiGator installed (after softmodding ) but I also have a Wiikey Fusion - Now I cannot use the Wiikey as Wiigator loads when you choose the GC window. Please can someone tell me how to remove this !! and the IOS to re-run.

Rgds

Mambo

Retired WiiHacks Staff
    You already have a thread open on the topic of WiiGator. Please remain in the one thread.

Moved to this thread. Just install MIOSv10.
    Damn I suck!!!!

WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    Last edited by skellinator; 11-21-2010 at 08:41 AM.

Huzzahhhhhhhhh.......

Many thanks for all your help - Finally found MIOS V10 on the NUSD ( wood for the trees and all that ) Installed it and now WiiKey Fusion appears again and works.

Rgds

Mambo