Thanks richardsito. I'll have to give it another go now that development has resumed.
GxGeo is a port of the open-source GnGeo emulator, originally coded by pepone. This is a Neo-Geo AES/MVS emulator.
* Extract the zip on to your SD card. The romrc contains information about ROM sets, if you only put the .rc files for the ROMs you have in that folder gxgeo will load faster
* Your ROMs (zipped up) and BIOS files should go in /sd/gxgeo/roms
* 000-lo.lo (sometimes named ng-lo.rom, must be renamed)
* sfix.sfx (sometimes named ng-sfix.rom, must be renamed)
country files (sometimes named neo-geo.rom, must be renamed)
* usa_2slt.bin - USA
* vs-bios.rom - Japan
* asia-s3.rom - Asia
* sp-s2.sp1 - Europe
* aes-bios.bin - A.E.S:
* Sound error, short bzzt type noise accompanied by a pause
* Loading of very large ROMs, will say out of memory and quit
* Slow down in some large ROMs, some (or all) might slow down on real hardware anyway
Source- gxgeo - Project Hosting on Google Code
thanks for the heads up hope it has sdhc support
the only change I've noticed so far is that it now works on sdhc cards. are there any other changes? I checked the google code but it seemed to be more about what he hopes to accomplish than what changes have already been made. I must say though that this no longer being sd exclusive made me use the program, so definitely a step in the right direction. thanks!
i could not use any controller connected to wiimote only gamecube pad or wiimote itself with this update i can now use my arcade fightstick
Thank you, i'll give it a go and let you know if they work.
Ok, i tried nearly 150 neoragex roms and barely 50 of them worked. GxGeo gives an error opening big rom files. And frankly i didn't like the gui at all. Still it's better than nothing.