Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Cant connect to the internet after softmod

  1. #1

    Cant connect to the internet after softmod

    i can detect the wifi signal but i cant connect to the internet .. it all happened after i softmoded my wii .. any help pls ..

  2. #2
    Senior Member JoostinOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    4,457
    Quote Originally Posted by chaviechavz View Post
    i can detect the wifi signal but i cant connect to the internet .. it all happened after i softmoded my wii .. any help pls ..
    So the connection test fails? Or is it when you try to run a channel that uses the internet?
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by JoostinOnline View Post
    So the connection test fails? Or is it when you try to run a channel that uses the internet?
    its pretty much ok now .. i dont know what happen.. i urn it off the on again now i can connect haha .. maybe the signal just went off during the test . tnx anyway =)

  4. #4
    Senior Member JoostinOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    4,457
    Quote Originally Posted by chaviechavz View Post
    its pretty much ok now .. i dont know what happen.. i urn it off the on again now i can connect haha .. maybe the signal just went off during the test . tnx anyway =)
    I willed it to work. You're welcome.
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •