Thread: Problems with games since call of duty black ops.. PLEASE HELP

Problems with games since call of duty black ops.. PLEASE HELP

ok i have an issue with a few games. i have the newest usb loaer gx 998 i think, i have wii 4.1u i had hermes v4 an i am not sure what ios 249 i had. but everything worked fine. i could not get call of duty to work black ops. read that you needed cios 249 -57-19 or something. i downloaded an installed fine with wad installer. call of duty then works fine. But other problems aroused. i noticed legend of zelda twilight princess then stopped loading, gets stuck on the screen telling you to tighten the controller strap, hasbro familiy game night 2 stopped working, black screen. monster hunter tri also black screen. i tried to uninstall the cios 249 an reinstall i version ios 249 to fix everything back but no good. i dont know what version to use. i read ios 249 rev 17 is the best right now but i cant find it anywhere. i tried using pimp my wii 2.1.1 an it updated everything, only problem now is it installed hermes v5.1 which i read is not the best yet an i cant figure out how to install v4 again, i get an error on install. i also cant install anything an pick it to install in ios 249 like they all say unless i remove cios 249 i get confused with all this terminology.. if anyone can help please.

Pimp my wii is a big fail here... install the ios for black ops in another slot, I used 250base57 for it, works great, and kept my ciosx38rev19 at 249 for all my other games. and just load black ops with the 250...

pimp my wii = what base did it use for the cios

simple answer swap to cfg v60

r998 is a test version

ios249/250/222/223= install the recommended cios from my cios wads guide it will over write what you have now

simple answer swap to cfg v60
    Why use v60 Cile? Or just telling folks to go with the latest version is all?

Yep

plus haven't really tried anything above v60 so i cant recommend it

Thanks for all your help, i am fine with black ops, question is should i try an get hermes v4 installed again, an merge 38 an 37 or if i have v5.1 do i still need to merge the two? an what do i do about the 249 how do i get it back to rev 19 or 17 or what is prefered? i always liked usb loader gx never had any issues, is the one you recommend better in any ways or just your opinion? i am not big on the new usc loader gx now i see the hard drive msg loading for only a second but i never had to see it before lol.

i explained look at the cios wads guide

yep cfg loader is better or even wiiflow