Welcome to the Wiihacks Signature Shop! This is your number one place for free signatures and avatars.
Required Reading1) You may only request one sig/avatar per 2 weeks.
2) Don't be impolite if your request isn't exactly the way you wanted, although I want you to tell me any changes you'd like..
3) In order to request a work, you must have at least 15 productive forum posts. I'll be the judge of that.
4) Keep this thread on-topic. Anything that isn't a request or response will be deleted.
5) Not really a rule, but if you'd really like to express your gratitude, there's a thanks button in the corner. Only use it if you're completely satisfied.
Format for Requesting
More Required Reading
Size: Default is 350x120.
Image: (Provide a URL if possible, or just tell me)
Text: (What would you like the text to say?)
Colors: (What colors would you like to see most?)
Animation: I'll do animation with sprites, if I can find a sheet. I'll attempt other types as well.
Note: I have issues doing "Wing it" signatures. So don't ask me to. Because I won't.
Type "Queques" at the end of your request so I know you read the rules. (And the Format)
Guide to Using a Signature Here
Don't upload it as a sig pic! The signature will turn out very small! Follow these steps:
Click Here1) First, save the image to your computer. This is so that YOU have a personal back-up of it.
2) Right click the signature I post on here, and click "View Image" Or whatever it says on other browsers. The signature should open in its own page.
3) Copy everything in the address bar.
4) As your signature, put: [IMG*](copied text goes here)[/IMG] (Remove the *)
5)Now the signature should be full size.
Last edited by zerosyko; 02-06-2011 at 08:16 PM.
Will you make me a new one?
Try making a completely different to the one I have, but with luigi. With animation and I'll like some green as well
EDIT: Of course it must say richardsito, lol
Last edited by Red_Gh0st; 11-27-2010 at 08:38 PM.
You miss his "I won't wing it" remark or the profound lack of eclairs? lol...
Myself, I suspect a thread modification based on the date of his first post, lol. Copy first post/new thread trick
Oops sorry syko
Edited my post.
You forgot something, but I'll let it pass :POriginally Posted by richardsito
I'll start tonight.
And yeah, I copied it from the old thread. Easier than deleting all of the old posts.
There you go! Nice turnout, in my opinion.
I liked waffles personally, lol. This confused me as well since the other thread had tons of responses. I've been thinking about an atari game theme donate sig but can't put anything together just yet. I'll keep mulling it over. Glad to see you back in action!