Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Need Help! my thread title is corrupted

  1. #1

    Need Help! my thread title is corrupted

    I have a 4.2u Wii and recently installed "cIOS249 v19 (Base IOS57 v5661).wad" to get Call Of Duty: Black Ops to work...but then noticed my WiiSpeak stopped working for Wheel Of Fortune...Any Idea how I can get WiiSpeak to work with backup games??
    Last edited by snyperthugs; 11-11-2010 at 04:00 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member JoostinOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    4,457
    Quote Originally Posted by snyperthugs View Post
    I have a 4.2u Wii and recently installed "cIOS249 v19 (Base IOS57 v5661).wad" to get Call Of Duty: Black Ops to work...but then noticed my WiiSpeak stopped working for Wheel Of Fortune... so I uninstalled "cIOS249 v19 (Base IOS57 v5661).wad".....so now I can play backups at all... Any help on how to fix this??
    The first time you overwrote a previous cIOS. It must have been a different version or base. When you uninstalled it, you got rid of the cIOS all together. You need to find out what version and base you were using before, then reinstall that. Unless you are using NeoGamma, you can install IOS250v20 base 57 and use that for COD:BO. Download it here:
    http://www.wiihacks.com/other-faq-gu...cios-wads.html
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

  3. #3
    Reinstall IOS249 using the cIOS38 rev 17 installer (or install it however you want).

    Then to get COD to run (as long as you aren't using neogamma) install cIOS250 [57] rev 19 and use IOS250 to load it.
    Damn I suck!!!!

  4. #4
    Thanks, I got the Wii to read backups again, But my WiiSpeak still doesnt work

  5. #5
    Senior Member JoostinOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    4,457
    Quote Originally Posted by snyperthugs View Post
    Thanks, I got the Wii to read backups again, But my WiiSpeak still doesnt work
    Install 223v4 base 38 merged with 37 and use that for Wheel of Fortune. I assume that you aren't using NeoGamma.
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

  6. #6
    I use NeoGamma if I need to load it from a disc, but I normally use USB Loader GX.... And I have no idea how to install merged ios's Do you have links, in the order I should install them? Right now Im back at cIOS249 v19 (Base IOS57 v5661).wad. Thanks in advance, and thanks for the fast replys too, appreciate it

  7. #7
    Senior Member JoostinOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    4,457
    Quote Originally Posted by snyperthugs View Post
    I use NeoGamma if I need to load it from a disc, but I normally use USB Loader GX.... And I have no idea how to install merged ios's Do you have links, in the order I should install them? Right now Im back at cIOS249 v19 (Base IOS57 v5661).wad. Thanks in advance, and thanks for the fast replys too, appreciate it
    Lol, sorry for not giving a fast reply this time. Around 7:30 I started Lethal Weapon. Anyway, that link I gave you above with the wads has one called "cIOS223[37-38]-v4.wad". That means cIOS223v4 base 37 merged with 38. That's the one you want.
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

  8. #8
    Thanks a lot man, It worked!!! I would click thax...but I dont see it lol (Nevermind, The THANKS buttons shows now)
    Last edited by snyperthugs; 11-14-2010 at 07:18 PM.

  9. #9

    wii speak

    I can't get this to work used the 223 merged the wii speak is not showing up for jeopardy or wheel of fortune

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanmaximus View Post
    I can't get this to work used the 223 merged the wii speak is not showing up for jeopardy or wheel of fortune
    How are you running it? USB Hard drive? or Disc?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •