Thread: Classic controller trouble :(

Unhappy Classic controller trouble :(

My classic controller that plugs into my wiimote doesn't work on any of my emulators which i bought it for (latest versions of wii64 and snes9x gx) i heard this is a homebrew issue... does anyone have a fix for this? It would be really appreciated.

Thanks!

Retired WiiHacks Staff
    As I've asked many times before on this forum; Is it an official Nintendo controller?
    "Hackers solve problems and build things, and they believe in freedom and voluntary mutual help." - Eric S. Raymond

it is not an official nintendo controller, but it does work with various n64 games that were set up as channels on my wii (this was done before i owned it) just not on any of my homebrew emulators

Retired WiiHacks Staff
    More than likely that's your problem and there is no fix that I know of.
    "Hackers solve problems and build things, and they believe in freedom and voluntary mutual help." - Eric S. Raymond

So if i go out and buy an official nintendo brand classic controller that plugs into my wiimote i will not have an issue?

Retired WiiHacks Staff
    I don't. I think third party controller support falls on the emulators developers.