Please read before posting, just about everything for newer people!
This guide, is to limit questions being answered, and help, newer people, find everything they need to become more well versed in the Wii hacking community, and have a decent or better understanding of what their doing, in addition to helping them, become more self dependent, and able to help themselves, to make their Wii hacking time most enjoyable!
The master guide to help here!
- Starter guide, for Modchips, Discs, Firmware, Wii games, and much more!
- Starter guide, for homebrew apps, and commonly asked questions, in addition to a simple model for SD card arrangement
- anwser to most things, using the amazing thing called the Search =o
- problematic games
- how to use wad manager, with all needed IOS files
- Glossary of terms
- Creating and recoding ISO files by E3
- Cheating on the wii, Idiot proof =o
- Homebrew channel, tutorial, and information on the program/channel posted by Modderman
- Do you have any questions about homebrew? look or post here first! by Wiiwouldliketohack
- How to downgrade to 3.2 by n2locarz/chrischown
- reminder on how to ask questions
- How to use the shop channel without having to update! posted by Modderman
- Wii drive database, for figuring out which drive you have for modding needs. posted by Modderman
- Dumping, burning, wii discs, via wifi using homebrew. by Tyson
- How to burn game backups. by januaryx5th
- homebrew beginners guide. by Jiiprah
- homebrew apps, as channels posted by Jbloggs
- Gamma, starfall, and downgrading made easy by Canada
- a safe source for wii ware games Pal, and NTSC by pebls123
- All NTSC games to date, working and brick free! by Syst3merror
- How to get, help quickly and respectfully for everyone.
- Instruments in Rockband Fix ;3 by Trek
- For all other questions, look here first!
If your guide didn't get posted here, and or you feel a guide is missing from here, feel free to PM me, or contact me and ill see about adding it!
thank you, and i hope this helps your wii hacking experience to be a good, and easy one!
Last edited by admiral victorinox; 01-26-2009 at 12:14 AM.
230 Users Say Thank You to admiral victorinox For This Useful Post
♥♣○◘,*floydfan33,2shoes,abu_datu,alharran,andrewspearns,andy85,anitag,Anthoric,ants_math,arif2zen,asdasdasd,Augus,awildrancher,b3Wii,badvic,bardbj,Beanez,Beavo82,bigdad,bigleo187,bigshotpete,BLee,booggiemann,buckindoe,buddha19er,bungeepv,catdog75,chl,chris8c8,ChrisChown,chucky_777,CollieCookeh,coolbill7,coolcocoboy,cooldood,coolmoe,coolsashka,Crazysheep,crwfshkid,cyberbird,CyberCycler,DaCode,dano_eagle,Dave63,delgadoii,demolisho,Demosthenes,Denali,denimdragon,diapper,Distant Haze,djekl,djzeuss,docmike,drafunt,DreadLion,Dream Theater,Dwarg91,egyptsFINEST8,elr0y,elrobio,EricVang,exxtreme76401,eyelok69,falcon0951,fam_tornhult,Fireman,FittyFieFo,flash54,Fly-Flot,fragglerocks2008,Fragtastikal,ftwwazza,Geoffbro,gkc375,gmdaneker,Goryo,GRimCripple,gutomass,gwd,hfhman,HSV6LR,hypers,i004909,iam123456,Ice9,IceHole,infamousimages,iso_bandit,Jamichelle,jasgeo,jazman,jd0208,jellyontoast,jetboy2004,Jmodix,Joe Mama,John28,Jovanah,jpg10,JulyMama,kane778,kathrynmw1,Kerowyn,killerkomb,knalle,Kosmos,Krack,ksn032,kvn17,LadySu,laf,larris495,lebsy_09,leonoobie,leosfr,lola3bella2,Magic Banana,ManicMonday,mantico,MarioKartWii,Markobhoy,Markus66,MeMyself,MFalkner,middnitestalker,Miilii,mikamy5033,minotavrs,mistermcb,mjf,mlecuona,moedinha,mr.niceguy76,mr5,mrderekcu,mrmojo,mumbaiyya,mwlou88,neurovis,Newfieman,Ninety5TSi,Nocturnal,Novac,ogiyogi,Olywa123,paarth,paopaolo,PardonMe,paulliwali,pblee,Phantasy,Pierre61,pinkman,PlutoRocks,profahmad,raafa17,radeco,raiduhrukis,Rayray,reddevpp,regissnair,rextacy,rfujiwara,rich21kc,rob,rob75,robbyrob,rocielvn,rockas,rvega,sam1430,sasman,scroll,seandx5,Seca99,Shadowfax1313,shaknob,sheq,sixpak,sketter,Skumflodhesten,slack31337,slidder,Sneckster,snizzle,SOACAT,soc7_abend,sorem,SpontaneousOne,springfield,stewmania,Supreme4821,Surfinsoljah,technocell,terakoh,terrapisces,TheConstruct,thedan55,thedon0926,theXotaku0,Thicko,timbo2272,tinynet,Tom_Neverwinter,tristan,tswiss,Tumchiemac,twiggygun,ukplaya355,Uncle Buck,uzisuicide27,VENOM,victordq,vitezalex,Walrussel,weelad,wibblebits,wii9718,wiicod,wiidraco,wiikiki,WiiXplorItAll,Xanfu,ZakolaTheSoothsayer,Zapper97,Zertes,zomgtehpwn,zubero
Thanks for letting me join and hope i can help or be helped lol.
3 Users Say Thank You to tswiss For This Useful Post
2 Users Say Thank You to scroll For This Useful Post
2 Users Say Thank You to knalle For This Useful Post
thanks. hope I can find an answer for why the backed up version of Mario Kart won't play.
2 Users Say Thank You to MeMyself For This Useful Post
it needs a update, also scrubbed copies dont always work
wow - thanks, I wasn't expecting such a quick response.
my wii is has only been updated with the firmware updates that nintendo sends out.
when you say 'it needs a update', are you referring to firmware version 3.3?
the mario kart is the first backed-up game that I've tried and it doesn't appear to be scrubbed - it is a full 4gb iso image
mario kart, galaxy, and brawl have a special update required , install from the disc
I just wanted to thank you for all of your help in teaching me how to finally successfully hacking my wii. Thanks a million.
1 User Says Thank You admiral victorinox For This Useful Post
Tags for this Thread