Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: updating wii from 4.2 to 4.3?

Banned
    Thanks

Us updating wii from 4.2 to 4.3?

Hey guys. I need to update my wii from system 4.2 HACKED to official 4.3 from the wii system menu. Will this brick the Wii?

nightstah
    You "need" to update from 4.2 to 4.3 begs the question: WHY? Updating is against any and all recommendations.

Banned
    Thanks
    Becuase I just do. Sorry for not giving you why, but you don't really need to know. I was just asking IF it would brick it.

nightstah
    Of course there's a risk; if you were looking to keep the softmod and were having problems, I'd have made some suggestions. But hey, you know what --- your tone you've got there --- never mind.

5. 1 User Says Thank You nightstah For This Useful Post

Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,596 Times in 2,026 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by omar1324 View Post
    Becuase I just do. Sorry for not giving you why, but you don't really need to know.

We don't really need to answer either.

7. 1 User Says Thank You oddgriffin For This Useful Post

Banned
    Thanks

Updating Wii again..

I want to update my wii from 4.2 softmod to 4.3. I don't care bout the softmod as It doesn't really affect me. Will i brick my system if I just blunty update from 4.2 to 4.3 from the wii system menu. Thanks for the help.

Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,596 Times in 2,026 Posts
    All the fail has been merged into one-big fail.

10. 1 User Says Thank You oddgriffin For This Useful Post

Banned
    Thanks

Black Ops Wii Update?

Hey Guys. First time posting, so take it easy on me. I bought Call of Duty Black Ops for Wii, except I ran into an error. I am on system version 4.2U and it is softmodded. If I update to System verison 4.3 from the Wii System menu, Willl my wii get bricked? Thanks for all the help. BTW, I don't need a softmod anymore because I don't use it. Thanks!!

nightstah
    Quote Originally Posted by metalmilitia View Post
    Hey Guys. First time posting, so take it easy on me. I bought Call of Duty Black Ops for Wii, except I ran into an error. I am on system version 4.2U and it is softmodded. If I update to System verison 4.3 from the Wii System menu, Willl my wii get bricked? Thanks for all the help. BTW, I don't need a softmod anymore because I don't use it. Thanks!!
    You'd think we'd have a guide for this game or something. Posting in the Introductions section is fully-encouraged for first-timers.

Banned
    Thanks
    Lol what? I just wanna know whether or not my wii will get bricked. Thanks!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast