Thread: Microphone not working anymore

Thanks

Microphone not working anymore

Hi Wiihacks,

I have a WeSing microphone pack and several burned games. They used to all work perfectly fine and we had many hours of fun!! I had a party and put the microphones in and they didn't work. Every game I tried, it said it wasn't recognising the mic's but they did before. I thought I hadn't used them that much but they may have broken, so I replaced them with the exact same ones and they don't work either. I haven't updated my wii or anything, they just stopped.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for any advice that may be given, your all legends !!

Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,596 Times in 2,026 Posts
    I get the impression you are loading from disk, and maybe a loader like neogamma?
    These peripherals work better when using hermes cios 222 or 223 and a loader that supports them like most usb loaders, that can also load from disk as well.

Thanks
    Hi Oddgriffin,

Yes I have been loading from disc using neogamma but I have never used USB loader and not sure how it works, When I extract using Winrar, I burn to disc using Imgburn. So from the winrar stage do i just put it on a USB and plug it in and load via the USB loader on the home brew channel?