Thread: Formatted Wii by accident

Thanks

Formatted Wii by accident

About a year ago, I followed the guide on here to softmod any wii 3.2-4.1 and successfully modded my console. I ended up not playing the wii for a long time and I had a few cousins over who wanted to play and somehow they ended up formatting my console (dont ask me how..I have no idea)..Well I turned on the Wii and preloader came up and I just hit system menu and it loaded the menu. I ended up changing the auto boot in preloader to system menu, so it would not come up everytime. Now I am thinking about selling my Wii and need to know how to get rid of preloader and hopefully virginize my Wii as much as possible. I don't know much about this stuff so I will post some info to maybe help with my problem.

my console version is v4.1U
    Preloader v0.29
    IOS v60
    Systemmenu v449

Thanks
    As long as everything is functioning correctly, I would actually advertise it as a modded wii. People who want a modded wii but are too scared to do it themselves will jump at the chance to buy one already modded. You can probably get away with asking for a little more since it's modded.
    Last edited by lovewiibrew; 11-04-2010 at 12:34 PM.

Thanks
    If you really want to unsoftmod your wii take a look here > how-remove-softmods-make-your-wii-virgin.html
    PAL 4.2E|BootMii/Boot2+IOS|Priiloader v0.5beta|HBC 1.0.8|ciosX rev20 [249/57][250/56]
    Wiiflow [rev 254]|WiiMC v1.0.9|1.5TB HDD|
    Click if I've helped you