Thread: A question about 2 errors...

Thanks

A question about 2 errors...

I'm wondering about 2 errors... the first is when I try to use Neogamma I get a disk read error 1167. The second is when I try to downgrade Ios15 through Trucha Bug Restorer I get error 1017 and Can not set revision to 0. So I am wondering are these errors related and how do I solve them?

Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,596 Times in 2,026 Posts
    I wonder if there is a guide in the recommended guides section that has a list of these error codes. Somebody should make one of those.

3. 1 User Says Thank You oddgriffin For This Useful Post

Thanks
    I know they totally should it would completely help n00bs like myself who haven't the slightest idea about anything.

nightstah
    Quote Originally Posted by acedagr8 View Post
    I know they totally should it would completely help n00bs like myself who haven't the slightest idea about anything.
    Of course, his answer might've been tongue-in-cheek --- suggesting such a guide in fact does exist, lol.

Thanks
    I guess I most try a wii lens cleaner to solve the first issue as suggested by the guide but

nightstah
    I wonder more at the double posts... something in the Wiihacks - Nintendo Wii Hacks Community - Forum Rules I think about that (ahem).