Thread: need help getting usbloadergx running

need help getting usbloadergx running

i am having a lot of trouble getting usbloader running on my wii. i have tried every tutorial out there and cant get a cios installed on my wii. i have tried using wad manager to install an ios and it just returns an error 2011 and/or 1035/102. i have tried installing/uninstalling an ios in dopmii. still nothing. i have tried using tbr to restore the bug and still nothing. i tried that also in dopmii and nothing again. need a lot of help asap.
    i had homebrew running when i first got my wii and then stupidly i updated to 4.3u. not realizing what it would do. i later ran the smash stack exploit and got it running again. i then thought i would downgrade to 4.2 to make it easier if anything was to happen and i was to lose homebrew again. thinking that reinstalling homebrew would help i reinstalled it using bannerbomb and have it running yet again but still getting all of those errors. please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is driving me crazy

what firmware are you running
    you can find it on the wii settings

check to FAQ Section and read the "Error Code" threads. try to understand the root cause of 2011/1035 before action. that's helpful !