Thread: ULoader Error-1.. Help?!

Thanks

Wink ULoader Error-1.. Help?!

OK so I first modded my Wii about 2 years ago and I'm thinking it was FW3.4u cIOS249.. Maybe? Anyway after recently hearing about usb-hdd I couldn't resist. I have everything working with my new FW4.1u, started ripping my games to my hard drive using Uloader 5.1D cIOS222. Well after about my 6th game I get error-1 "not a Wii disc". tried loading the disc through neogamma R8 IOS249 "Error DVD Identity Failed". These are games that I have had working before recently updating my mods. I am kinda a noob to the technical stuff so go easy on me but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,241 Times in 1,111 Posts
    "Error DVD Identity Failed" means you have the wrong cIOS installed. That's what WiiPower says.

Thanks
    Well like I was Saying I'm Kinda a noob at the tech. stuff. I followed http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...hlight=softmod this guide to update my mods and hadn't had any problems so I should have all these cIOS's installed. Maybe you can help me with a little more detail on what exactly I need to do to correct the problem?