Thread: just dance 2

just dance 2

hello am new to this i av been softmoding for a bit now but av came across a prob that i just cant sort, am on 4.2e softmod and cant get just dance 2 to work from disc, am using neogamma 7,8,9, any help please

Trying to Help

I used usb loader gx with ios 223 to launch my backup Just Dance 2. To install ios 223 use hermes installer.

I hope this helps and good luck.
    Last edited by mageruler258@hotmail.com; 11-13-2010 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by quinny141270 View Post
    hello am new to this i av been softmoding for a bit now but av came across a prob that i just cant sort, am on 4.2e softmod and cant get just dance 2 to work from disc, am using neogamma 7,8,9, any help please
    you might have a newer wii that has a D3-2 or D4 drive (which cannot read games on dvd-r's)

Quote Originally Posted by mageruler258@hotmail.com View Post
    Well its working for me. Right now i downloaded Just Dance 2 from [Mentioning this information will get me in trouble, so I better not do it again!]. After that i used brickblocker on it. Then burned using imgburn at 4x speed. After that i put it in my wii and played it . Also i loaded it up with usbloader gx with ios 223 (usbloader gx can also load dvds btw) it also worked with neogamma 8.

I hope this helps and good luck.
    dude, wiihacks doesn't support piracy, why would you say you downloaded a game?
    did you even read the rules?
    Last edited by WhiteShad0wX; 11-13-2010 at 08:05 PM.
    See the Thanks button over there?
    <================================= Click it

worked a charm thank you m8