Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wiiware help

wiiware help

ok 1st off i'm sorry for not posting in the right spot, i searched for this and couldn't find what i wanted to know.
    Is there any way to play wiiware and/or VC games from an external HDD?
    i used a guide here to softmod my wii i believe i'm on 3.4.

Under "Recommended FAQS and Tutorials" - keep scrolling down past the "newbie discussion".... you find it there

- Trii Force (which is what I am using) here
    - Some one was suggesting to me Uloader, but I do not really understand it here

EDIT:
    I am curious for opinions, what program do the seasoned wiihacker's prefer to use for Wiiware/VC?
    Last edited by impotent_1; 10-18-2010 at 11:42 PM.

uloader gets my vote its ugly but works great

^^^^^^^^pimpness from the mighty bmarlo ^^^^^^^^

ugly but beautiful,
    i love ur words !

uloader is by far the most simple way to play wiiware. I used Triiforce for a while but got to lazy, because adding games was kinda complicated. But with uloader it is a simple drag and drop process.
    Wii 4.1U - cIOS38 rev17 - 500gbHDD - Wiiflow 2.1 - uLoader 5.1 - Wimc 1.0.9 - Priiloader 0.5 - boot2 - gamecube launcher 2.0 - cMIOS rev3

Just to clarify:

Is it possible to keep my
    1 .USB loader GX for wii games and
    2. uloader only for wiiware/VC (NAND emulation)?

Thank you.

That is how I have it.
    Wii 4.1U - cIOS38 rev17 - 500gbHDD - Wiiflow 2.1 - uLoader 5.1 - Wimc 1.0.9 - Priiloader 0.5 - boot2 - gamecube launcher 2.0 - cMIOS rev3

cool, thanx Becksterorange.

thanks all, i'm still so confused on how to do it all, i partitioned my HDD for wbfs and fat32, as of right now my fat32 is empty. what do i need to put on it for it to read wiiware, VC and emulators. this is the first time i have ever done anything like this so i'm lost

i'm sure there is a guide on this site for what i need, but i cant find it. if anyone knows about a step by step guide to running VC/wiiware games off a HDD please give the link

i'd even take loading them from my SD card if thats possible.
    Last edited by TheOutsider13; 10-20-2010 at 01:35 AM.

check out the guide in my sig called cile's guide to uloader its all in there mate

^^^^^^^^pimpness from the mighty bmarlo ^^^^^^^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast