Things Needed (All things will be taught how to build in tutorial)
- GitHub Installer (Download Here)
- cMake Source Code (Will show how using Git in tutorial)
- XCode (Download Here)
- Knowledge of Terminal.app
- WiiScrubber NG
Please note, I'm expecting that you've already installed XCode and GitHub successfully before doing this tutorial. It does not cover installing these two!
Step 1 - Installing cMake
Open up Terminal.app (It's in Applications -> Utilities)
1. Do this command to download the cMake source code;
2. Once its completely done, do this;
git clone git://github.com/ShadowSonic2/cMake.git
3. Now to configure;
4. Next do this once configure is done;
5. Once make is done, do this;
You should be prompted to enter your Account password, even though when you type it nothing shows, Terminal is accepting it. Once install is done without any error. Proceed to the next step.
Step 2 - Making and Installing WiiScrubber NG
1. First, let's download the source;
2. Once it's done, go into the directory via Terminal;
git clone http://github.com/jjgod/wiiscrubber-ng.git
3. Then make a new directory with Terminal
4. Go into that directory;
5. Time to use cmake;
6. Now, to make the final;
7. Now to install it as a system command;
8. Please note, before scrubbing ISOs, the Wii key.bin file must be placed in the same directory as the ISO.
sudo cp src/wiiscrubber /usr/bin
You'll be prompted to enter your password. Do it. Enjoy WiiScrubber on your Mac. Sorry, its only a command-line tool.
Where input-file is the location of the .iso and output-file is where the scrubbed .iso will be saved.
wiiscrubber -s input-file -o output-file
wiiscrubber -s /Shadow/Desktop/Mario.iso -o /Shadow/Desktop/Mario-scrubbed.iso