Have you looked a Ithians' thread here
I am running the latest update from Nintendo and running WiiFlow as USB Loader. Version 1.1.
I am new to the wii mod systems as i got someone to do it
I wanna back up my just dance 2 game on my modified Internal HDD but i get error cant open Bigfile.
After googleing like mad found i need to update wiiflow to 2.2
I Read somewhere i needed to remove some files i backed up Wiiflow / App Directory in case.
1. If the directory /apps/wiiflow/wiiflow exists, move it to /wiiflow.
2. Remove the directory /apps/wiiflow.
(i only have D:\apps\WiiFlow_249 where the boot.dol is) so didnt remove this.,
3. Remove the directories /wiiflow/themes. < Removed
4. Download the No Dol package < done
5. Extract the No Dol package in the root of your drive < Done. (Copy And Replace)
6. Download the correct wiiflow version for your wii, <No idea but prev was 249 so will use that on the site.
7. Extract the wiiflow zip file in the root of your drive (it has a /apps/wiiflow directory inside) < Done this.
This is all the guide says to do so i pop the SD back in to the wii load Homebrew and its 1.1 still any idea? this is all new to me so maybe ive missed a big element here lol
Thank me or Spank me but leave some feedback
P.S. if you mean thanks hit the 'thanks' button
If you really mean thanks donate
Click here> USE IT - How2 get the best 'Search' Results<No Excuses!!
Please do NOT spoonfeed, Teach 'em how to search & survive
Failure is the path of least persistence
4.1E:HBC:Bootmii(IOS):Priiloader v0.3(r32):cIOSrev14:IOS60-patched:WAD Mngr 1.4:Wiiflow 1.1 Full:Wii Shop and IOS61 Installer update:iPlayer:SEAGATE 1TB FreeAgent USB HDD
What ever guide you are using sounds like a big head ache. as mentioned above check Ithians guide out...
Cheers guys. game works perfect :-)
Do you have MSN?? I cannot make this thing to work properly...im new at all this and maybe im missing something. Please help!!! Thx
my msn is dioxi2 at hotmail dot com
I know that everyone on this thread is recommending we check another thread to figure out what is going on with Just Dance 2. I read that entire thread and I didn't see anywhere in it explaining about a bigfile error.
Obviously I am having this same problem when copying JD2. I am clueless as to what to do in regards to hooking hd to computer. I had everything done by 3rd party and have no knowledge on how the internal system works. Turning Wii on, starting Wiiflow, choosing game, this is extent of my knowledge!
I know we are running wiiflow and I have something called uloader on there too. I think I have wiiflow version 1.1 (I would love to update to newest version but again don't know how). When I originally installed JD2, I did it through uloader. I can play game just fine through uloader but when try and load from wiiflow is when i get the bigfile error.
If there is anyone that might be able to explain to me, in 'how stupid are you?' terms, how to get game to work in wiiflow and possibly how to update to new version, my kids and I would be extremely grateful.
point your wiimote to the "?" mark of WiiFlow and click A to show the credit page info of the program, you'll know the version of WiiFlow and cios in use.
yet, you don't need to rush updating WiiFlow, as former version (i.e v1.1) staill works fine for almost "all games" (at least, in my case, with U/P/J iso) ).
read the WiiFlow installation tutorial. try to get the right settings and have fun with JD.
Unlike most peeps i never had to say i need to load this ios but ive only got 120+ GAMES one me HDD's prev using CDs though another option cant remember now but kicked ass. J/D2 will never work though Wiiflow1.1 as its been reported at many places.
Guys: theres a drop down flap on front of your wii there is an SD card inside! this is where your wiiflow is!
Shove that in your computer.
1. If the directory /apps/wiiflow/wiiflow exists, move it to /wiiflow. (it was WIIFLOW249 so i left it)
2. Remove the directory /apps/wiiflow.
3. Remove the directories /wiiflow/themes.
4. Download the No Dol package from our Google Downloads page.
5. Extract the No Dol package in the root of your drive (it has a /wiiflow directory inside). (overright errors and copy and change)
6. Download the correct wiiflow version for your wii, you can also find this on the Google Download page. for me this was 249 as stated above.
7. Extract the wiiflow zip file in the root of your drive (it has a /apps/wiiflow directory inside). (overright errors and copy and change)
pull it out of your SD Slot shove it bk in to wii and load as normal via 2.2 and it works.