Anyone using D2All ?
i'm using ntsc-u wii with wiiclip and d2all works well with ntsc backups..
but none of the pal backups work...
anybody using d2all and playing pal backups??
i tried to change the region setting and/or brick block and/or remove update
and/or patch with ntsc update...
just couldn't get them work...
i know pal version has different video output...so i also used wiifrii for video patching.. still..nothing is working.. some get error reading disc from the start.. some get black screen after start.
but according to d2all.com....
· Compatible with DMS, D 2A , D2B, D 2C , D 2C -2 and D2E* chipsets
· Compatible with all regions, USA , JAP and PAL (Europe , Australia & Korea ) 100% all in one solution
· Compatible with D2B "cut pin" drives (does not require the cut pins to be connected)
· Fully configurable and updatable via DVD
· Advanced automatic region detection with fallback (works even if a drive is changed to a different region Wii)
· Region override for Wii and Gamecube games
· Direct Boot of Wii original, import, and backup games
· Direct Boot of Gamecube original, import, and backup games
· Direct boot of homebrew in GC mode
· Supports multi-disc games, DVD-R, +R, +RW (no bitsetting required)
· Supports Dual Layer
· Supports factory made 'silvers', even with incorrect header data
· Supports, SMG, SSBB, Mario Kart and other 'problem' titles
· Streaming audio-fix for Gamecube games
· Diskspeed configurable via DVD, with separate settings for different media types
· Recovery mode makes it impossible to brick the chip with a bad flash
· Onboard JTAG interface for in-system updates of FPGA core if necessary**
· 1Mbit onboard flash for storing data and applications
· Rock solid performance with 1.5V FPGA core and high quality components
· Onboard status LEDs
The main advantage of D2all chip
* Stable & highly compatibility .
* The real all in one solution for Wii .
* Lower wire count (only 5- 9 wire)
* Upgradability function.
* No need any switch or soldering to select the region & model of console .
* Recovery Mode
should work without converting right??
also it says configuration and update from dvd.. but no firmware or utilities found on website..
bought this pre-soldered to wiiclip from OZ
i have problem with wiiclip not working properly(OZ couldn't help me with this issue)..i have to try several times to clip it on the d2c chip everytime i play. it won't work next time i turn on the wii even if it worked...for that reason i have to take if off and put it on again and again..i know.. it will wear the clip's pins...but unless i solder d2all to the chip or buy another wiiclip.. this is the only way i can play...
anyhow.. i'm sure problem with the wiiclip is not the issue...infact i'm just glad that d2all works...but not as i thought......but maybe it will play original pal games? and not backups?
please ..since d2all is not yet popular.. i couldn't find answers..
anybody with any info...help~!
ive never even heard of it o.x
but i know Pal has about a 50% work rate, to get 100% in all regions, i would just boot in gecko OS
Tags for this Thread