Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: WiiMc?

  1. #1

    WiiMc?

    I was trying to play a dvd on my wii, but it will not play. According to the guide I followed by mauifrog I do not have IOS 258. If I use this installer should I be able to play DVDs on my wii?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by tlowecats View Post
    I was trying to play a dvd on my wii, but it will not play. According to the guide I followed by mauifrog I do not have IOS 258. If I use this installer should I be able to play DVDs on my wii?
    yup, you should be. just make sure you have a backup of your NAND and bootmii installed and/or priiloader just incase something goes wrong

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Forum Administrator
    Dr. House @ Wiihacks
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    nightstah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Repatriated to WH
    Posts
    19,044
    Quote Originally Posted by acornty View Post
    yup, you should be. just make sure you have a backup of your NAND and bootmii installed and/or priiloader just incase something goes wrong
    Not if he's got a D3-2 or D4 drive.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by nightstah View Post
    Not if he's got a D3-2 or D4 drive.
    true, didn't think of that, sorry.

  5. #5
    Also, IOS258 doesn't exist. IOS58 does though
    Damn I suck!!!!

  6. #6
    Thanks Krank for pointing out my typo. That is what I intended.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •