Thread: doublechecking cIOS249rev14 install. please help.

doublechecking cIOS249rev14 install. please help.

YOU RUN NEOGAMMA AND IT SAYS AT THE BOTTOM "cIOS249rev14" THEN EVERYTHING IS CORRECT.

This is posted in the 4.2U guide.. When I run neogamma it says "IOS249 rev 14". Does that mean that it is not installed correctly? I still get a black screen when trying to run backups from disks using neogamma. please help.
    Last edited by nightstah; 10-05-2010 at 03:20 AM.

WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    No, that is right. Which guide did u follow? What media r u using? And what game/s r not working?

Please provide more info and lose the giant bold text. It makes people not want to read it.

giant bold letters are ugly... hurting my eyes.
    wishing u correct the letter size, as well as installing the cios249r17 or higher for better gaming.

nightstah
    Quote Originally Posted by hittin1 View Post
    This is posted in the 4.2U guide.. When I run neogamma it says "IOS249 rev 14". Does that mean that it is not installed correctly? I still get a black screen when trying to run backups from disks using neogamma. please help.
    Interesting; so you know of the existence of said guide, however feel compelled to create YAT (Yet Another Thread) needlessly rather than in-thread in the guide you're following, right? Umm, thread closed. I have also removed the font/size stuff from your original post --- don't do this.