Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cover Art for 'Configurable USB Loader'

Ca Cover Art for 'Configurable USB Loader'

Hi, I'm using Configurable USB Loader, Version 58 and I'm not sure how to get the covers loaded. I don't have WiFi access with my Wii at the moment so I can't hit the download button in the loader. I can't seem to locate an option in the loader to point to or select a filepath where the images will be so I'm not sure what to do. Would they just go in HDD/images? or do they have to be on the SD card (SD/images)?

Read the second post of the FAT32 guide in my signature for info on where to put your covers and where to get them.
    Damn I suck!!!!

Ahh, lol. sorry. I actually used that guide to set up my HDD just didn't go down to the second post. Thank you ^^.

Covers are located in "SD:/usb-loader/covers/". There will be separate folders inside for 3d, disc, and full images. You can download them from WiiTDB - Nintendo Wii games database. Make sure you name them after the game ID.
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

Would I be right to assume that both the covers and the USB loader have to be coming from the same spot? Cause I have the stuff for the ISB loader on my SD card. So would I have to put the covers on my SD card as well?

No, doesn't matter. As long as you put them on a FAT32 partition on your HDD. Just move the usb-loader folder from your SD to your HDD (FAT32 only) then move your covers there.

2D Covers - SD:/usb-loader/covers
    3D Covers - SD:/usb-loader/covers/3d
    Full Covers - SD:/usb-loader/covers/full

Or - USB:/
    Last edited by Krank; 10-02-2010 at 08:28 PM.
    Damn I suck!!!!

Hi,

I'm probably just being a dumbass, but how do i get the loader to download cover art?

thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by flatline-uk View Post
    Hi,

I'm probably just being a dumbass, but how do i get the loader to download cover art?

thanks in advance
    Press 1 twice, and there is an option to DL covers.
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by JoostinOnline View Post
    Press 1 twice, and there is an option to DL covers.
    sweet, thanks.
    I guess i wasn't looking hard enough.

Dont mean to hijack this thread

But on a related note, I was wondering how you switch the covers. I got wifi and got the covers I needed downloaded, but it seems like there different views, like full, 3d, 2d, disc etc etc. I was just basically wondering how you change these views in Config USB V60?? I was able to choose the view I want manually through my sd card, but I would imagine theres an option in USB Config that lets you choose which covers you want to be displayed?? Not sure but just thought I'd ask.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast