View Poll Results: Do you have the same problem?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes but i fixed it

1 50.00%
  • Yes but still not fixed

0 0%
  • No i never came accross this problem

1 50.00%

Thread: My Wii Remotes Dissconnect???

My Wii Remotes Dissconnect???

I am very new to this and need some expert advice. My Wii is version 4.2e and i have managed to put the homebrew channel on and that seems to be working perfectly. My problem is when i try to put such things as Usb Loader on or some other application my Wii remotes seem to just disconnect for no reason and then i have to restart the system. I have followed multiple different sites but i cant get this to stop happening. can someone please help me???

Start by saying hello in the introduction section found here and then follow one of our guides that will be provided to you. They are well supported and have a very high success rate.

Quote Originally Posted by newbierab View Post
    I am very new to this and need some expert advice. My Wii is version 4.2e and i have managed to put the homebrew channel on and that seems to be working perfectly. My problem is when i try to put such things as Usb Loader on or some other application my Wii remotes seem to just disconnect for no reason and then i have to restart the system. I have followed multiple different sites but i cant get this to stop happening. can someone please help me???
    sure it`s not hte batterys?

If I did help you, click on the thanks button , itīs free
    How to play out of region games (disc playing) Neogamma
    uLoader Priiloader