Thread: What are the best programs to play wii ware and vc games

Question What are the best programs to play wii ware and vc games

I was just wondering what the best programs were to play wii ware and vc games. I allready have triiforce but when i want to change to a different game i have turn my wii off and on again. Also i cant get the triiforce forwarder to work. (ps Just like to say thanks to all, im new to moding so thank god i have this site and all of you to help)

Retired WiiHacks Staff
    My personal favorite is the Nintendo way. Install them on an SD/SDHC card and launch them from the SD card menu.
    Last edited by Darkcide666; 09-25-2010 at 05:18 AM.

Look into uloader. It is soooooooo easy to install wiiware. And, you can boot back to the system menu when your done playing a game.

http://www.wiihacks.com/software-bac...er-hermes.html
    Wii 4.1U - cIOS38 rev17 - 500gbHDD - Wiiflow 2.1 - uLoader 5.1 - Wimc 1.0.9 - Priiloader 0.5 - boot2 - gamecube launcher 2.0 - cMIOS rev3

champion, thanx heaps....

Quote Originally Posted by UMSTA View Post
    I was just wondering what the best programs were to play wii ware and vc games. I allready have triiforce but when i want to change to a different game i have turn my wii off and on again. Also i cant get the triiforce forwarder to work. (ps Just like to say thanks to all, im new to moding so thank god i have this site and all of you to help)
    The best way is just install it and launch with "Nintendo ways"
    I><><><><><><><>II Nintendo Wii II 4.0U II Korean Region Changed II cIOS 249 v20 with base 56 II<><><><><><><I
    I><><><><><><><><>II 8GB SDHC Card II WBFS II 2GB SD Card II FAT32 II Logitech K120 II<><><><><><><><><I
    I><><><><><>II Homebrew Channel 0.5 II Priiloader 0.4 II Bootmii as IOS II USB Loader GX R928 II Neogamma R8Final II<I
    I><><><><>II Windows XP Professional SP3 32bit II Intel Core Duo E7500 2.93GHz II Nvidia Geforce 9800GT II 1GB RAM II<I