Thread: Mh3 question

Thanks

Mh3 question

Ive Googled for hours before coming here so here is my question.

is it possible to transfer a Monster hunter game from one Wii to Another?

iI tried Save game manager which extracted it but then when i try and put it on the other wii it just has a red x on the small disk icon..

im about to rip my hair out and my eyes hurt from looking into this monitor so much ^.^

Thanks for the help.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 Times in 863 Posts
    Have you tried playing the game on the Wii you are coping it to first? I believe you have to have a saved game on the Wii first before you can copy over it.

Thanks
    I have started the game, it put a saved game onto the wii ( i see it in save game manager ) maybe if i create a char and then save it it might help. Ill test that out now and get back with the results.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by j4801boy View Post
    I have started the game, it put a saved game onto the wii ( i see it in save game manager ) maybe if i create a char and then save it it might help. Ill test that out now and get back with the results.
    Use Priiloader the remove copy protection

But I tell you one thing,NEVER EVER USE COPIED CHARACTER ONLINE YOU WILL BANNED UNTIL 9/9/9999
    Because CApcom checks your save data b4 you Online
    I><><><><><><><>II Nintendo Wii II 4.0U II Korean Region Changed II cIOS 249 v20 with base 56 II<><><><><><><I
    I><><><><><><><><>II 8GB SDHC Card II WBFS II 2GB SD Card II FAT32 II Logitech K120 II<><><><><><><><><I
    I><><><><><>II Homebrew Channel 0.5 II Priiloader 0.4 II Bootmii as IOS II USB Loader GX R928 II Neogamma R8Final II<I
    I><><><><>II Windows XP Professional SP3 32bit II Intel Core Duo E7500 2.93GHz II Nvidia Geforce 9800GT II 1GB RAM II<I