Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: AVR USB Minimus board - PS3 Guide

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    148

    AVR USB Minimus board - PS3 Guide

    <*> removed <*>
    Last edited by Demo777; 09-27-2010 at 08:56 PM.
    I love this site!

  2. #2
    Nice tut!

    I bet Sony wished they hadn't taken away the ability to run other OS's. Seems people have now put all there effots into a Piracy of games instead.

    Bad luck Sony, Is this hack fixable by Sony with a firmware update, or is it a hack for life?

    Sid.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by silversid View Post
    Seems people have now put all there effots into a Piracy of games instead.
    Not sure what response you're trying to get with that here, but I can guarantee it won't be a good one.
    "I think that the Wii is a beautiful piece of hardware, and a broken Wii is a tragedy. It doesn’t matter why or how." -- Bushing

  4. #4
    I agree. The main reason why I am getting PSGroove is for HomeBrew. Hopefully will be able to get a legit PSP->PS3 to run my PSP games on my PS3. Joystick sucks on my PSP and every time I get a new replacement, it still gets stuck. Hopefully the PS3 will get cool Emu's and Homebrew games developed
    I didn't do it!!!! I swear!!!!!
    But if I did, I was justified!!!!

  5. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoker1 View Post
    I agree. The main reason why I am getting PSGroove is for HomeBrew. Hopefully will be able to get a legit PSP->PS3 to run my PSP games on my PS3. Joystick sucks on my PSP and every time I get a new replacement, it still gets stuck. Hopefully the PS3 will get cool Emu's and Homebrew games developed
    Gotta agree with you there, the homebrew coming through already is very promising, and Waninkoko is also on board the homebrew on the PS3 so expect good things. At the moment, there is a good FTP .pkg floating about. I use my backup manager to legitimatly back up my games for safety/ease of use more than anything else. I'm looking forward to a good media center app for the PS3 to come through that does not require OtherOS.

    Other than getting the PSGroove there are A LOT of other ways to do it covering numourous ports.
    I love this site!

  6. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by silversid View Post
    Nice tut!

    I bet Sony wished they hadn't taken away the ability to run other OS's. Seems people have now put all there effots into a Piracy of games instead.

    Bad luck Sony, Is this hack fixable by Sony with a firmware update, or is it a hack for life?

    Sid.

    Yes they patched it very, very quickly for obvious anti-piracy reasons. It only works for systems on 3.41 and people who don't update. Also PSN is blocked. There is a custom firmware loader app floating about.

    I suspect all available 3.41 and any previous firmware for download from Sony's site will be patched as well.
    I love this site!

  7. #7
    this is awsome but you must keep your ps3 on firmware 3.41, if you have updated it to 3.42 which is a mandiduary update then this hack will not work

  8. #8
    how do you downgrade! surely someone will have a downgrade or something XD

  9. #9

    Missed it

    Just wondering if anyone had saved the guide and can send me the instructions.

    Thanks in advance.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •