Hello everybody...i found a little trick from wii.waninkoko.info...
Now you can run all your UNPATCHED wii games on your unmoded wii directly from Disk Channel...
1) Download the file from the attachments and extract it to your desktop
2) Then you will see one folder called root , open it , you will see IOS36-64-v1042.wad and a folder called "apps"
3) Put your sd into your wii and run Cios_installer...wait until it finishes installing the Cios
4) When it ready press the "Home" button on your wiimote to restart
5) Load the HBC (HomeBrew Channel) and then find the app called Menu_patcher
6) Your wii will restart and you can boot now Backup ( unpatched ) games from the Disk Channel
WARNING: It is not my fault if your wii get bricked...IT HAS GOT NO WARRANTY TO THIS PROGRAMS
I forgot to tell something...Patched games wont work...
Programs made from Wanninkoko and Team Twiizers (with DevKitpro)
Use it in your own risk ... your wii might get bricked if something goes wrong
Last edited by ModderMan; 11-16-2008 at 08:08 AM.
i would not risk my wii & advise all to stay alert to this cause no one want's there wii to get bricked
>IT'S Time To Die SpiderMan!!!
you talk about how risky HBC is, and how every single mod is gonna be uber risky, and brick it
you say, mod chips are more risky, and all this doom and gloom talk, so why are you at a forum thats all about risk
nothing ventured nothing gained, nice update for the softmod users, if it works
Admiral victrinox you said it all,orestaki get off the forums XD
Dude you fail he was talking about Venom, that is why he has Venom quoted. Also I don't believe you can have that link to the files since it is backup loader.
reported for posting a backup launcher which violates board rules....sorry!
Jesus christ if people have even glimpsed at my Backup loader thread it says in giant letters no back up loader links.
This isn't a backup loader , is a menu patcher to allow you play backups without any program on unmoded wii...inside my root.rar i have IOS.wad...if this is ilegal i can give the folder without that...
Last edited by orestaki; 12-21-2008 at 06:43 AM.