It's DOP-Mii: WiiBrew edition!
Install IOS', System Menu and Channels all with the same familiar interface and without the option of patching or the forced need to have a patched IOS to use the program.
* Works completely online or offline (supports many offline formats such as WAD for offline installation)
* Works with a plethora of different controllers
* A pretty sexy GUI
* Output a detailed report of your Wii's internals to the SD Card
* Upgrade/Downgrade any IOS
* Detect and delete stubbed IOSs
* Upgrade/Downgrade and install a wide range of channels
* Upgrade/Downgrade the System Menu
* Upgrade/Downgrade MIOS
* Upgrade/Downgrade BC
* Upgrade boot2
In order to do this, Boot2v4.wad is required on your SD card or USB device. This safety measure ensures that you are fully aware of the dangers of installing boot2. You can obtain the WAD with NUSD.
-Disabled our awesome effect of making wiimote LEDs blink because it was causing crashes (thanks libogc 1.8.5)
-Fixed a bug caused by libogc 1.8.5 causing network initialization to crash for some users (thank you yellowstar for your support)
-Fixed a bug causing USB drives to not be mounted properly not allowing USB users to take advantage of DOP-Mii's config file
-Added an additional path where the DOP-Mii config file may be loaded from ( /apps/DOP-Mii/DOP-Mii.cfg )
This application has the ability to brick your Wii if misused. If this occurs, YOU are responsible because you used the application. The authors take no responsibility for any harm done to your Wii by this application.
Source- dop-mii - Project Hosting on Google Code