MPlayer CE r592
Upstream sync. [MPlayer r32039 / FFmpeg r25028]
Added support for IOS58's USB 2.0 interface.
Added direct DVD drive access with HW_AHBPROT.
Major patchset cleanup and fixed VP6.
Other minor fixes and changes.
Extended file extensions list.
- Upstream sync. [MPlayer r32039 / FFmpeg r25028]
- Improved performance and quality.
- Added support for mono audio output.
- Added Dolby Surround mixing on any 4/5.1 channels sources.
- Added disc light VU meter.
- Any synchronized Wiimote or connected GameCube controller can now be used.
- Added support for USB keyboards.
- Added hardware analog volume control.
- Added blip.tv playlists.
- Added support for IOS58's USB 2.0 interface.
- Added direct DVD drive access with HW_AHBPROT.
- Extracted DVD encryption keys are now cached on the local storage device.
- Wiimote timeout now depends on the battery level.
- Improved resume accuracy.
- Improved video scaling.
- New VI initialization.
- Added support for the title element of some playlist formats.
- Added support for international text encodings on file systems.
- Cache and memory information have been moved to a new OSD level.
- MPlayer's messages are now available over USB Gecko.
- Removed Nintendo Channel content.
- Deprecated gx_zoom, hor_pos, vert_pos and horizontal_stretch.
- Fixed crash when stopping while using libdvdnav.
- Fixed crash when stopping while a scaled DVD subtitle is displayed.
- Fixed crash related to text subtitles.
- Fixed VP6 decoding.
- Many more bugs fixed.
Source/Download:Downloads - mplayer-ce - Project Hosting on Google Code
Last edited by Cile; 09-03-2010 at 12:14 AM.
1 User Says Thank You Cile For This Useful Post