Thread: Will WII Read USB adapter with SD plugged in ?

Will WII Read USB adapter with SD plugged in ?

Hi, Ihave a SD/MMC usb which allows me to plug in a SD card into the side of the USB stick. Will the Wii (media player ME) read it and let me play music videos from it ?

Also does anyone have the original files needed on a SD card so that i can get rid of my old 256mb sd that i used when i first homebrewed my wii and so that i can chnage it to a 2gb or 4gb card please..

appreciate any replys thanks.

WiiHacks Staff

Virtual Welcome Agent
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    should work just try it.
    also the wii has a sd slot.. but you know that.

you have a pc, just back up your old sd and put the stuff you want to keep on your new card.

there are no original files as everybody uses a different routine, check out the guide you used to softmod and redownload everything

<--suggestions helped? press Thanks

Okay. Ill give it a go. I think i actually ried it before though and it wouldnt pick anything up... so then i though i might aswel use my new 4gb sd for everything but inorder to do that i need the right files on there boot.dol etc..

WiiHacks Staff

Virtual Welcome Agent
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    you might also want to check this out WiiMC.
    you need sdhc support right. but thats not done with something specific on your sd card itself rather a player which loads from an IOS with sdhc support. if you have softmodded properly that should just work. but i am no expert getting sdhc running.

<--suggestions helped? press Thanks