A multi device file explorer for the Wii by dimok and a GUI made with LibWiiGui by Tantric with graphics by NeoRame.
* USB2 support with IOS58 or IOS202 installed
* SMB/USB/SD/DVD recursive copy/move/delete of files/directories with all files in it
* FAT/NTFS/EXT2/EXT3/EXT4 files systems support
* GUID Partition Table (GPT) support
* Rename files/directories
* Properties of files/directories
* Browse through SD/USB/SMB/DVD/WiiDisk
* Addressbar with path
* Multilanguage with custom font support
* Boot .dol/.elf files
* Playback Wii/GC Game Videos
* Stylish Music Player
* Open TXT/XML/MP3/OGG/WAV/BNS/AIFF files
* Supported Image Formats: PNG/JPEG/GIF/BMP/TPL/TGA/TIFF/GD/GD2
* Imageoperations zoom/slideshow
* Image converter which converts the supported formats to: PNG/JPEG/GIF/BMP/TIFF/GD/GD2
* Screenshot support at any point of the app in different formats
* ZIP/7zip/RAR/BNR/U8Archive/RARC browsing and decompressing
* Properties of archive files
* Add files/directories to a ZIP or create new ZIP files
* Textediting support
* PDF Viewing support
* Format SD/USB primary/logical partitions to FAT32
* Integrated FTP Server and FTP Client
* MD5 Calculator and Logger
* Start BootMii
* Auto-Update feature
*Fixed bug on remove/move directory function i introduced in r211
*Fixed crash when doing properties on an empty drive
Forwarder Channel Change:
*Ignore MBR entry for partitions and check the boot record sector instead (Some
lazy partition manager don't update it
Forwarder Channel v11 Wad
Source:Google Code WiiXplorer
Last edited by Red_Gh0st; 01-23-2011 at 11:33 AM.
if you dont mand me ask what is this use for
You are can navigate through your sd card and move, rename, and delete files without removing your sd card. I was also under the impression that you could navigate your USB and a SMB location. But I couldn't figure out how. So I just deleted it and I am back to removing my sd card or plugging my USB drive into my computer.
Wii 4.1U - cIOS38 rev17 - 500gbHDD - Wiiflow 2.1 - uLoader 5.1 - Wimc 1.0.9 - Priiloader 0.5 - boot2 - gamecube launcher 2.0 - cMIOS rev3
thanks yea i will be doing the same sound to much suff to learn thanks
WiiXplorer updated to r204 and Forwarder WAD to v8.
WiiXplorer updated to r205 and forwarder channel updated to v9.
Updated first post to include the latest files
updated forwarder to v11 and wiixplorer to r211
updated to r212, not many changes in this update
This is OUTSTANDING. I just recently borrowed my g/f's wii, and I do not have an SD reader here. I was trying to figure out an easy way to copy files to the SD on the wii. This is brilliant, it even has a very, very handy ftp server. Thanks a lot for this, it really helped me out!