Thread: softmod

softmod

i purchased a second hand wii and have a few questions to ask (forgive me if its posted in the wrong area) it has v4.3e firmware on can it be softmodded also how do i remove previous owners mii characters out of wii sports even if they are password protected i have deleted them from the wii plaza but there still showing up in wii sports thanx in advance for any responses

yes it can follow the tutorial on this site
    try deleting the game save
    Last edited by bristoljay; 08-15-2010 at 02:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by omegav6 View Post
    i purchased a second hand wii and have a few questions to ask (forgive me if its posted in the wrong area) it has v4.3e firmware on can it be softmodded also how do i remove previous owners mii characters out of wii sports even if they are password protected i have deleted them from the wii plaza but there still showing up in wii sports thanx in advance for any responses
    Take a look at this guide. As for the Mii characters, is there some sort of Wii Sports save file you can delete? I suggest you drop by here and make a proper introduction, all new members are urged to -- you'll get a wealth of useful info in the process.

-Wii Menu 4.2U / DARKCORP v1.1 / BootMii as boot2 / Preloader v0.30-
    -USB HDD / Wiiflow 2.0 / Triiforce / VC Image-Pack / cIOS Wads-
    Support WiiHacks