Thread: Help me Hack please! (Im doin this for my little girl for game cheats)

Help me Hack please! (Im doin this for my little girl for game cheats)

Howdy All!
    First off, I have searched, researched, read, and studied for some time before I decided to hack my Wii. Recently, I have attempted and reattempted my hack a number of times. So please don't ping me; I'm not asking to be spoon fed; I have done my homework. Long story short, I want some kind of Game Genie type "thing" on my Wii so my daughter (and me) can cheat/enhance her old school Nintendo games. Apparently, that can be accomplished by getting the homebrew channel, getting gecko OS, which has ocarina, etc... So, here is what I have attempted so far:

1. bannerbomb and hackmii trick. Result: black screen w/ error4 corrupt blah blah
    2. Discoverd that I had Wii version 4.3u and as such is incompatiable with above mentioned, so...
    3. Attempted and reattempted many times the Smash Stack method. Result: no go! hackmii is supposed to load upon reentering the stage builder. it does not load at all.

I have started over from scratch several times now (reformat SD card, re-download fresh SW in case corrupt, delete SSBB data, the whole 9, etc...) just to make sure I had my head on straight. Each attempt nets the same result; NADT (not a damn thing). Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Its been 20 minutes an no replies! I'm sad.
    Last edited by oddgriffin; 08-14-2010 at 05:37 AM.

UK, Leeds
    You should follow this guide using the lego indiana jones method for 4.3u. worked perfectly for me.
    Last edited by bubba949; 08-13-2010 at 11:55 PM.