Disclaimer: Do not do this, never, it is too risky.
DO NOT FOLLOW THESE STEPS
You can brick your wii
Mymenuify is a custom theme installer for the System menu. If you don't like the White theme, change it with this app.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<short_description>Install Wii cSM</short_description>
<long_description>WARNING: This program allows you to make modifications to your Wii that could cause a brick! Be certain to have brick protection installed! Preloader .29 or bootmii installed as boot2 highly advised!
This version of MyMenuify features a GUI interface and allows cSMs to be stored anywhere on your card as well as faster install speeds.
Check for newer versions at Xuzz's Ramblings and WADder News » WADder Blog in the MyMenu forum. There is also a wiki located at http://www.wadder.net/wiki.</long_description>
System menu versions: 3.2, 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2
* An SD card (Best results are with non-SDHC cards, SDHC will only work on 4.0 or above) or USB device formatted to FAT(32).
* A MYM file of the theme you want. The MYM file needs to be for your System menu VERSION (3.2, 4.0 or 4.1), but can be applied on ANY REGION* NUS Downloader
A lot of MYM files can be found in the Wadder MyM Repository: Mym Repository
The steps below are dangerous to do. It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to install BOOTMII as BOOT2 and Priiloader. This can BRICK your Wii!!
NOTE: You can also use a .csm file (be sure its for your System menu VERSION AND REGION!). In that case, skip to step 6
* MyMenu http://wadder.net/wiki/index.php/MyMenu
* MyMenuify http://wadder.net/wiki/index.php/MyMenuify
* Makekeybin.exe http://sites.google.com/site/completesg/downloads
* Changes the theme on your Wii.
HIGH - Brick protection required!
1. Downloading & stuff
* Download the mymenu pack and extract it. Copy the Mymenuify folder to the apps folder on the SD card.
* Run the Mymenu Setup.
* Get the Makekeybin.exe (in the downloads section) and let it generate a key.bin. Place it in the NUSD folder.
2. Run the NUS Downloader. At the bottom, check Pack -> Wad. Since we have the key.bin now, you can also check Decrypt contents (so click it).
* NUS (System > System menu > Your current system menu version &WAD)
3. Open the new folder (named 0000000100000002vXXX). You will see a lot of .app files here. The one you need to find is different for each system menu:
3.2 -------------------- 00000042.app ----- 00000040.app -- 00000045.app ----------?
4.0 -------------------- 00000072.app ----- 00000070.app -- 00000075.app ----------?
4.1 -------------------- 0000007b.app ---- 00000078.app -- 0000007e.app -----------?
4.2 -------------------- 00000087.app ---- 00000084.app -- 0000008a.app ---------- ?
Copy the one you need to a place where you can easily find it (like the desktop).
4. Run Mymenu. Browse for the source file (the 000000XX.app) and the mym file. Now click Create Mymenu. It will generate a .csm file. Use Esc to get out of Mymenu.
5. Create a new folder on the SD card/USB device (like CSM) and place your csm file there.
6. Launch Mymenuify and browse for your theme and let it install. Done, Reboot your Wii to see the result!
If the wii gives an error or black screen, Run Bootmii or preloader and install another theme. (Or restore a bootmii backup if you have one).
Last edited by nccustom; 08-10-2010 at 12:21 AM.
Well I guess that would be a chance you take on everything when it comes to modding the wii. I know i done it and it worked.
Yeah i've done it too, but it is not necessary nor handy like homebrew or other useful tools , you will see the menu... what? 2 mins. Not worth the risk.
themes are not bad if you KNOW what you doing....how hard is it to brick if you test the theme on sneek...
on the other hand ..baboo wrote a lot more informative guide http://www.wiihacks.com/wii-custom-s...mymenuify.html