Thread: D2C2 - D2Pro9 - Gmodz - Eject or Loading Disc Issues.

Ca D2C2 - D2Pro9 - Gmodz - Eject or Loading Disc Issues.

I'm actually new to this forum and have got myself a D2C2 wii with D2Pro9 chip. I got it installed by one of the guys at GModz.ca. After the chip is installed, I got home, stick in a game and it works fine. I was actually playing for 2 hrs straight. Then I haven't touch the Wii for 3 days. Turn on the console, the drive will not load any disc. What gives?

I actually got my chip installed last Saturday. Before I bring it back to the guys at Gmodz, I want to ensure if there's anything I can do or am I missing something else?

Does anyone with a D2C2 along with D2Pro9 chip have such issues?

what version of d2pro9 chip did you get installed.... d2pro9v2, v3 (1st fw or latest fw 2.3/1.6update)

Wiihacks Super Mod / Admin

Quote Originally Posted by jbx View Post
    I'm actually new to this forum and have got myself a D2C2 wii with D2Pro9 chip. I got it installed by one of the guys at GModz.ca. After the chip is installed, I got home, stick in a game and it works fine. I was actually playing for 2 hrs straight. Then I haven't touch the Wii for 3 days. Turn on the console, the drive will not load any disc. What gives?

I actually got my chip installed last Saturday. Before I bring it back to the guys at Gmodz, I want to ensure if there's anything I can do or am I missing something else?

Does anyone with a D2C2 along with D2Pro9 chip have such issues?
    You sure you have done nothing at all? No updates?

if u have the 1st fw v3 chip... run..the 2.3fw/1.6update...

Wiihacks Super Mod / Admin

Unhappy

I'm lucky that now the drive decided to accept the disc. So, i took this opportunity to run the Utility v1.6 disc. This is what I get from the screen:-
    1M D2C2 System Hw v2.3 Fw v1.6. I currently have v3.3u

So do I still need to update?
    The weird thing is, after playing some games for 15 mins or so, I get a black screen stating Disc Error, I need to shut-off the console etc,etc..

So i rebooted and back to square 1, with my dvd inside.
    Last edited by jbx; 11-06-2008 at 05:05 PM.
    D2C2 - D2Pro9 - Eject Issues -> Priceless...

Your best bet is to bring it back and have them look at it.