Thread: Where to find IOS files to install?

Where to find IOS files to install?

I've followed the guide to modify my Wii (System 4.1) with my intent to back-up my games and play via USB. Then while browsing this site, I found the list of what IOS files each game uses. I've got all of them except IOS56 (I have an older rev) and IOS58 (not there). Where can I find these files to install them? I've searched and couldn't find the answer, so hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks!
    ~ J

Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by John126w View Post
    I've followed the guide to modify my Wii (System 4.1) with my intent to back-up my games and play via USB. Then while browsing this site, I found the list of what IOS files each game uses. I've got all of them except IOS56 (I have an older rev) and IOS58 (not there). Where can I find these files to install them? I've searched and couldn't find the answer, so hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks!
    ~ J
    Nus Downloader http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...ownloader.html

or dopmii http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...w-dop-mii.html

Narse's suggestions are correct. If your Wii has access to the internet, I would suggest you use dop-mii. I will download and automatically install the IOS's you choose. If you don't have internet access than us NUS downloader to get the IOS's you need.
    SystemMenu 4.1U ~ Bootmii/boot2 ~ Priiloader0.4 ~ Darkcorp v1.0 ~ CIOS Rev17 ~ Hermes v4 222/223 ~ Hermes v5 202 ~ NeoGamma R8 v17 ~ CFG Usbloader ~ Wiiflow

Thanks for the help! One more question, should I apply the 3 patches when installing IOS 56 and IOS 58?

Based on the instructions on the link provided, I think the answer is no but would like to confirm.

No. 56 and 58 don't need to be patched.
    Damn I suck!!!!