Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ********In desperate need of help!!!********

Exclamation ********In desperate need of help!!!********

I've been looking all over for someone to help me install the wii homebrew channel, i have a modded DC2 wii with 3.1e firmware..and i like to know how to install the HBC .Everywhere i go theres the twilight hack!!!!..i have a modded one so i don't need one right!!?...can u please please please please please help me get that homebrew channel on my wii?...
    Last edited by joshuabochu; 11-03-2008 at 10:39 AM. Reason: spelling error..

~WiiHacks ★WiiWare/VC Guy★ ~

The Homebrew Channel

according to this site you can do it with a burned ISO from their site. I don't know anything about it, but you might check it out.

well crap, I took it that he didn't want to do it with the TP. oh well, different options are always good.

Retired Staff Member

You are right syst3merror, I didn't read the post carefully, seems the requirement is for none-TP Hack solution to which you have linked.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by syst3merror View Post
    The Homebrew Channel

according to this site you can do it with a burned ISO from their site. I don't know anything about it, but you might check it out.
    well the site says only works with system menu 3.2?..is that supposed to be my firmware because i only have 3.1 e

actually it says only works with firmwares less than or equal to 3.2 and with a modchip. So give it a try and let us know how it turns out.

"!! Only works on systemmenu <= 3.2 and requires a modchip !!"

Exclamation

actually it says only works with firmwares less than or equal to 3.2 and with a modchip. So give it a try and let us know how it turns out.

oh ok thanks

Ok aftr i rip da iso how do i install it on da wii?...like stick it in there and click on the disc channel..or is there anotha way?

Retired Staff Member

Yes, burn the image (iso) onto DVD and put the DVD in the Wii.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast