Nice.... Thanks for the Heads up for the Freeware!!!!
Download at the source
As Partition Magic alternative, EASEUS Partition Master Home Edition is a FREE ALL-IN-ONE partition solution and disk management utility. It allows you to extend partition (especially for system drive), manage disk space easily, settle low disk space problem on MBR and GUID partition table (GPT) disk under Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7 (Only for 32 bit, figure out Windows 32 bit or 64 bit). The most popular hard disk management functions are brought together with powerful data protection including: Partition Manager, Disk & Partition Copy Wizard & Partition Recovery Wizard.
- Free partition manager for Windows 32 bit & 64 bit HOME USERS. No Adware and Toolbar.
- New! Safely free merge adjacent partitions into one without data loss.
- New! Upgrade system disk to a bigger one with one click.
- Extend system partition to maximize computer performance.
- Partition Manager utility for better hard disk management and computer performance maximization.
- Copy Wizard to copy partition or migrate entire hard disk to another without Windows system reinstallation.
- Use with EaseUS Todo Backup Free to ensure personal PC's performance and data security.
- Resize/Move partitions to avoid data loss, like extending NTFS system partition without reboot to maximize PC performance.
- New! Safely merge two adjacent partitions into a bigger one without data loss.
- Create multiple-partitions, delete partition, or directly delete all partitions.
- New! Wipe data on unallocated space.
- Wipe disk or wipe partition to permanently wipe sensitive data on disk.
- Convert dynamic disk to basic disk and Convert FAT to NTFS file system.
- Convert primary partition to logical partition and vice versa: convert a primary volume to logical to create a fifth volume on a disk with 4 existed primary volumes.
- Speed up your computer by defragmentation.
- Disk surface test to check and find bad sectors and rebuild MBR to boot system again.
- Linux partition management: delete, create, format, recover EXT2/EXT3 partition, etc.
- Support all hardware RAID, multiple removable storage device, hard disk and GPT disk (support up to 2TB partition on MBR and 4TB partition on GPT).
- Support under Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7 SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit).
Last edited by Stomp_442; 09-26-2011 at 07:16 PM.
I was just exploring sections of Wiihacks I don't normally visit, and found this section, and made my contribution.
Somebody ought to email this company and tell them that they need to add a WBFS format.
Last edited by Stomp_442; 07-16-2010 at 07:48 PM.
i've used easus partition manager, too.
easy to use and reliable. when resize partitions, it never failed.
BTW, it has been upgraded to version 9 with many new features and new interface.
The Download link in the first post takes you to the same page as your link.
But thanks for the heads up mate.
The link I posted will always link to the latest version of the application for what ever version of windows you are running, thus this thread or the download link never needs updating.
thanks for the developer for this free software!
i has windows 7, but i found the c disk show me low disk capacity sign. the computer became very slow. but there is a free space next e drive, not besides c. i didn't know want to do. i afraid if i use a tool to extend the c disk, some system files will lost. i googled and found this free ware, and get the guarantee from tech-support team. i extend it successful without rebooting under the guide.