Thread: Wii wont turn off

Wii wont turn off

i have a 4.1 softmodded wii
    when i turn my wii off with power button on wii or on wiimote the screen goes black normally but the light on wii is still green(not yellow) and i should hold power button for 5 seccond to turn it fully off
    also the console is still warm as it was working
    what should i do?

maybe the spring has gone behind the power button try pushing a little harder and hold it in for 5-10 sec see if that works i
    if i helped you out just click the thanks button

Quote Originally Posted by john28200 View Post
    maybe the spring has gone behind the power button try pushing a little harder and hold it in for 5-10 sec see if that works i
    the power button works great i said the screen goes black as normal but my problem is the green light and still warm wii

Quote Originally Posted by john28200 View Post
    the power button works great. i said the screen goes black as normal but my problem is the green light and still warm wii

Retired WiiHacks Staff
    is wii connect still on? If so try turning it off in the wii settings and see what happens. Just a hunch thats all.

Quote Originally Posted by narse1979 View Post
    is wii connect still on? If so try turning it off in the wii settings and see what happens. Just a hunch thats all.
    wii connect is off
    i found a new thing
    the problem is just in main menu and in channels there is no problem and it turns off as usual